I haven't abandoned this! Blogspot was blocked in China, and I'm too slow to get a proxy. But then twitter went down y'day [OH HELL NO], so thanks to a good friend, here's a quick post via proxy.
Life is fantastic in Beijing, here are a few events in the next week that I'm psyched about: attending a big wedding this weekend, then a 6-course dinner cooked by three 3-Star Michelin chefs, then a wine tasting with Chef Dan Segall. This last month in Beijing is going to be a whirlwind month, and I am so ready...
I love this city and I'll be back, but hot dog, it'll be good to be back with my family. I miss my little brother like crazy. Plus, I've been missing Manhattan pretty frequently lately...United States, it'll be so damn good to see you again.
Here's a link to some of the writing that I've been doing for the Beijinger.
http://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/Jennifer-Ying-Lan
PS: My Atlantic/James Fallows piece received over 3,100 hits. Hell yes. I love that man.
No comments:
Post a Comment