Monday, April 6, 2009

Jasper








I'd like to welcome Jasper to my life. He is almost 4 ounces and maybe 8 inches long and 5 inches tall right now. He fits in one palm very easily. It was a very split second decision, but this will be my 4th puppy, so I know what I'm getting myself into. (I think!) My uncle owns a farm, so in a few months, if its impossible to take Jasper to the States, I'll let him stay at my Uncle's farm and run around with the other puppies.

First on the agenda was getting Jasper puppy chow. Boy, was he hungry! He almost tried to eat the plate.

Tomorrow, I'll take him to this vet near us and get him all checked out to make sure he isn't a big germ ball.

He's soooo happy with people. His little tail starts wagging so hard that he can barely stand up straight. He keeps swinging it too fast that he tips over. He's already a ladies man because he wouldn't go straight to Dan Ghaney but he ran up to these other two girls earlier in the evening and started trying to climb into their laps. He also has the softest little furry ears ever. I seriously couldn't put him down after he climbed into my hands. The little guy doesn't run as much as he actually bounces to his destination.

He barked a little after settling in, but the most wonderful thing is that as soon as you pick him up, he'll quiet down quickly. If I hold him against my chest and let him feel my heartbeat, he falls asleep immediately. Right now, the little guy is passed out on his makeshift doggie bed. Oh boy, I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment