I wonder if people can sell personal equity. For example, you invest $1k in me now, and when I'm really rich and successful, I'll pay you $1.5k if things pan out. If stock is too volatile, we can do bonds. You can invest $1k and rest assured that I'll outperform others, and in the end, I'll return $1.1k. We can even do T-bonds like the U.S. of A., except they'll be JYL-Bonds. If this doesn't work out, any rich men out there looking to pay for someone's law school/business school expenses? Please apply here.
For a proper ending to this monetary discussion, here are some money shots.
Joao
Myself (Brooks Brothers Jumper, Ann Taylor Shirt)
David
****
****
May Day is coming up this weekend. International Worker's Day. Happy happy! I'm really looking forward to the Ditan Music Festival. Whole days of music, fun, and sun. The lineup is random enough to keep my interest, too. French gypsy jazz, Reggae, Mongolian, Folk Songs, African drum ensembles, Greek singers, etc etc. Cheers!
I have to stop listening to this Keith Urban cd...the slow songs are getting to me and make me want to just break down. Till Summer Comes Around? Pretty much the saddest song I have ever heard.
I got a job working at the old park pier, every summer now for 5 long years.
I grease the gears, fix the lights, tighten the bolts, straighten the tracks.
Counting down the days until you come back...
Then I close my eyes, one more time...
You swore you'd be back again.
So I'm frozen in this town, until summer comes around.
I have to stop listening to this Keith Urban cd...the slow songs are getting to me and make me want to just break down. Till Summer Comes Around? Pretty much the saddest song I have ever heard.
I got a job working at the old park pier, every summer now for 5 long years.
I grease the gears, fix the lights, tighten the bolts, straighten the tracks.
Counting down the days until you come back...
Then I close my eyes, one more time...
You swore you'd be back again.
So I'm frozen in this town, until summer comes around.
****
Random Roundup of Pictures
Random Roundup of Pictures
My favorite building made the Simpsons. ;) Love.
My mom: WHY AREN'T YOU IN ANY OF THE PICTURES YOU SEND ME? I DONT WANT TO SEE SCENIC SHOTS. I CAN JUST GOOGLE THOSE. I NEED YOU!Me: Can you take a photo of me so my mom stops calling me?
Temple of Heaven w/Joao earlier this week. Gorgeous.
"BTW, have you guys seen Joao's eyes in the sunset? They are a mixture of pure aquamarine, gold, topaz."
"BTW, have you guys seen Joao's eyes in the sunset? They are a mixture of pure aquamarine, gold, topaz."
PS: Ann Taylor's Sugar Vanilla Orchard Bloom smells amazing at first...but after a while, it smells like Degree Men's Deodorant. Trust me. I put it on all over this morning post-shower because I was so excited about how it smelled. Then, after two hours, I started thinking I could smell BPF everywhere. I used to be obsessed with how he smelled. Took me a while and a few hours of almost-depression to figure out it was me and not my memory playing jokes on me. How cruel, God, how cruel.

No comments:
Post a Comment