I've left them all behind...
I'm in a New York state of mind.
I was going through my old photos from the past four years and I found a few shots from Manhattan that bring back great memories. Can't wait until I step foot in the City again...
This is from the top of the Empire State, March 2008. Parents & lil bro came up to visit for a week for my birthday.
I was going through my old photos from the past four years and I found a few shots from Manhattan that bring back great memories. Can't wait until I step foot in the City again...
This is a photo I took from the rooftop park on my first apt complex in NYC in Battery Park. 1 West. Gorgeous apt complex, but my room was the size of someone's walk-in closet plus I had two roomates. Once I was ready for my own place, I moved a little uptown to Chelsea.
No comments:
Post a Comment