Summers in Asia

Random ramblings and current craves...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Deserves its own post


Steven and Richard on the Great Wall. Isn't this photo just freaking awesome?! I love my colleagues!
Posted by JYL at 12:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2009 (38)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Modern Chinese Art: 798
      • "You big dummy"
      • Modern Beijing
      • OMFG, I love Beijing!!!
      • Making the Most of It
      • Other emails from Chinese dads
      • Halfway through March already?
      • Obsessed
      • Deserves its own post
      • A 6-month Vacation
      • Almost a year older and hopefully a little wiser
      • Apples to Apples
      • March is here and I <3 Beijing!!
    • ►  February (10)

Google

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.