Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Other emails from Chinese dads

In response to my dad's email, thank y'all for your comments. Haha, here are a few more that other people have received. Chinese parents are the best. (Courtesy of mydadisafob.com) :)



If you can read this...it says "I and your mom are always happy to see how wonderful guy you have turned out. We wish you to be even better. Be good" Haha, you are wonderful...now be even better. Sounds familiar right, guys?

--

Hi, daughter,

I am worried about you coming back that late. How do you get back to the dormitory? You have only known friend Matt for a couple months, don’t trust him entirely. I just heard then news that a female student got dragged out from a car and get ignited and burned to death. Anyway, be careful and enjoy your college life.

Dad


--

So we’re eating dinner and this is what happens:

Dad: Hey Brian, your acceptance letter from UC Irvine came today!
Me: What really? Let me see!
Dad: HAHA No i’m joking. April Fools!!
Me: …Dad thats not funny. It’s not even April!
Dad: …MARCH MADNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment