Here's where I spend the majority of my time in Beijing. Who would've thought my time as a summer associate here with the firm would've kicked off with that infamous 15 hour day? Well, I guess probably every one at this office because they all work very hard... but it's been a great few weeks thus far and I've loved every minute of it.
****
Here's the view from one of the conference rooms. I'm a big fan of high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. If you look closely, you'll see the top of my favorite building in the entire world. Those of you who know me will be able to pinpoint it immediately. I thought about making friends with one of the workers who is working on it, just so I could get a sneak peek...
Entrance lobby for our main building...
Fancy aquarium in the waiting area. Great entertainment for when you're waiting for someone and don't want the receptionists to feel awkward with your just standing there staring at the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment