
What would Beijing be without late nights in some random alley way, hunting down chuanr? Mei took Pablo & I to a little hole in the wall. Now, you haven't seen dive-y until you've seen Beijing alleyways. Nevertheless, no fear.... nothing makes a 2am meal like chuanr (meat on sticks), boiled peanuts, mojitos, and Tsingtao.


Don't get me wrong...sometimes, we like to class it up a bit, too. No running around alleyways. There are swanky hotels to explore and silverware that's not wrapped in plastic to use....



Pablo, showing what it'll be like in a few years when he's a real lawyer with clients.


Innovative use of bamboo. I like it.

I'm a sucker for flower arrangements.

Rooftop bars, popular in Beijing (or any city) for a reason. Nice breeze, great view....what more could you ask for on a summer night? This is Danger Doyle's, my favorite bar in town.

Some nights, you drink out of massive ceramic buddhas.

Other nights, you just have to take pictures of people's feet with your friend's camera.... (ahem...Mei?)
No comments:
Post a Comment