Summers in Asia

Random ramblings and current craves...

Monday, June 28, 2010

I miss...

I MISS YOU, BEIJING.

Hong Kong is beautiful, but it's no Beijing for me...
Posted by JYL at 3:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (23)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • I miss...
      • Shanghai Then, Shanghai Now
      • World Expo, Shanghai 2010
      • Shanghai Express, 2010
      • The beautiful, beautiful office.
      • Things that I found amusing at Wal-Mart
      • Dragonboat Holidays...
      • Beard Papa (a true weapon of mass destruction...)
      • HOT POT. We hot pot.
      • My walk to work every morning...
      • My ramblings about business and law
      • Nights out in Beijing
      • Back in Beijing
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)

Google

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.